You decided to get married and don’t know where and how to start! Follow these steps for an easy, enjoyable period for a proper wedding .
1. Choose the season you are planning to get married in and weather it is an indoor or outdoor wedding.
- Book the venue-the wedding planner and start building your wedding theme.
- Check your wedding gown- hair dresser and make up artist, and don’t forget to do some rehearsals.
- Send your Save The Date cards and start with your guests list.
- Start taking care of your body, hair and skin etc…
- Order your jewerly.
- Go for food tasting, and cake tasting.
- Meet your photographer and let him knows you better and explain what do you except from him.
- Send your invitations minimum 3-4 weeks in advance.
- Ask your florist to show you the flowers you choose.
- Check with your musician the latest songs and what would you like .
- Let your planner prepare a live demonstration about your table set up/flowers/linens/centrepieces and all what you have chose.
- After all, don’t forget to hire a Wedding Planner in order to prepare all the appointments for you and make sure everything is going as planned and smooth 🙂